IECA University Partners
The IECA University Partner program objective is to introduce young professionals to IECA and provide means to connect students with industry professionals who make up the IECA membership. Partner Universities and Colleges offer coursework in fields related to Erosion Control, Soil Science, Stormwater Management, Construction, Hydrology, Landscape Architecture, Geology, and Professional Engineering. It is the goal of the program to provide benefits for Universities, students and IECA alike.
University Partner Benefits
- Position University or College as a leader in developing professionals;
- Nominate student(s) to attend the IECA Annual Conference to attend, moderate sessions and present poster presentations through IECA Annual Conference. This opportunity gives students the opportunity to connect with industry professionals, learn about employment opportunities and share their research. IECA members can view student posters in the IECA Resource Library from past years;
- Publish work in IECA's Official Publication: Environmental Connection Magazine, view articles in the IECA News Center;
- Connect with University Partner schools and professionals in the industry through IECA Connect (member only community with an exclusive discussion board for IECA University Partners);
- Submit news and opportunities from the University or College for distribution through IECA's Member Newsletter;
- Get students a head start on your professional career through relationships built with IECA members.
University Partner Benefits from Local Chapter
- Engage and network with local chapter members;
- Invite a local chapter member to talk with students about career paths in the industry;
- Participate in regional and local events;
- Present research through chapter newsletter and events.
IECA University Partners
- Auburn University
- Clemson University
- Colorado School of Mines
- Cranfield University - United Kingdom
- North Carolina State University
- Oklahoma State University
- Penn State University
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- San Diego State University
- Shasta College
- Texas A&M University
- University of Buenos Aires
- University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- University of Georgia
- University of Tennessee
- Washington State University
- Washington University in St Louis
- West Virginia University
Join the IECA University Partner Program
- No cost to participate, simply fill out the enrollment form below and return to IECA.
- IECA faculty liaison must have an active membership in IECA and promote student membership to those who may be interested.
For more information on the University Partner program please contact Joanna Fetherolf - Education Director at firstname.lastname@example.org | 303-468-2237