What do you think is the best membership benefit IECA offers to consultants?
IECA membership allows me access to the right people for new product and new market development.
How do you apply this benefit to your work?
With new product, vendors all recognize the value of the IECA annual conference, it is a great place to network and seek out new leads.
IECA membership costs less than $15/ mo. How has IECA membership earned its keep?
Changing hats here, I first came into the IECA as a vendor member in 1997, and then shortly became an erosion control contractor as well. In both instances, I gained tremendous value and education about the industry and its members. To me, the value has been tremendous - just huge by every measure of people, knowledge, and exposure.
Would you recommend membership to one of your peers?
In selling my products, I have met many contractors looking to get into the erosion control business, and I have strongly recommended membership as a great avenue for knowledge and networking. Any new business cannot afford to re-invent the wheel, so IECA presents a great opportunity.
Top benefits for consultants:
View complete list of membership benefits>>
Find consultant members>>
- Discounts on educational events and products to help you maintain certifications
- Connections to other professionals through IECA's listserve
- Access to members-only website with thousands of archived articles
- One free IECA webinar per year
- IECA member logo for promotional use
- Membership in your local Chapter