What do you think is the best membership benefit IECA offers to engineers?
I often work on projects throughout the US and use the membership directory to connect and collaborate with other erosion and sediment control professionals in that area. Also, the insights that I receive from IECA colleagues is invaluable.
How do you apply this benefit to your work?
I have received referrals from IECA members for work with potential clients.
IECA membership costs less than $15/ mo. How has IECA membership earned its keep?
The return on my IECA membership investment results in a multi-fold return in professional connections and friendships.
What opportunities has IECA membership provided you with?
A former supervisor suggested to our business unit to get involved nationally in the erosion and sediment control industry. My involvement in our industry has now expanded nationally and internationally. I'm currently hosting and serving as a liaison for a delegation from Malaysia to observe erosion and sediment control processes, plans, and field implementation procedures on construction sites throughout North Carolina.
Top benefits for consultants:
View complete list of membership benefits>>
Find engineer members>>
- Discounts on educational events and products to help you maintain certifications
- Connections to other professionals through IECA's listserve
- Access to members-only website with thousands of archived articles
- One free IECA webinar per year
- IECA member logo for promotional use
- Membership in your local Chapter