Show us YOUR Solution to Erosion and Sediment or Stormwater Management!
The IECA photo contest allows attendees to tell a story through images captured on projects featuring solutions for erosion and sediment control, stormwater management and products used during the projects.
Deadline: February 15, 2021
- First Place: $100, recognition in the Environmental Connection Magazine April edition, and award presentation at IECA Annual Conference and Expo 2022.
- Second Place: $50 and recognition in the Environmental Connection Magazine April edition.
- Log on to Flickr: To submit your photos via Flickr, use your Yahoo! ID, Google or Facebook account to login to flickr.com. If you do not have an account, you can sign-up for free.
- Join the IECA Annual Conference Photo Contest Flickr Group: go to the IECA Annual Conference Photo Contest home page for the group and click the button that says “+ Join Group.”
- Upload your image: Click “Upload” in the top near the search bar and upload your entries.
- Tag your photos: Browse to the image you wish to submit for the contest and add tags (there is a tags section below the image in the right column). Please add the following tags: IECAPhotoContest, and #IECA21 so two tags total (type them as you see them here). Please also include your name, the location where the photo was taken, the subject or title of the photo and a 50-word description of the photo.
- Submit the image: Use the Send to Group function above the image to add your photograph to the IECA Photo Contest group.
Images will be placed in a specified Photo Contest tab; Please include your name and the subject/title of the photo. Winners will be announced in the IECA Annual Conference online community and appear in the April Environmental Connection Magazine
- All photos must be submitted digitally with an accompanied entry information to be considered for the contest. (name, title/subject, 50-word description).
- All images must be 300 dpi, the higher resolution the better!
- The competition is open to all registered attendees (full conference and expo hall).
- All submissions due February 15, 2021.
- By entering the contest, participants release IECA and representatives from any third-party liability for injuries, loss, claim action, demand or damage arising from the competition.
- Registrants are responsible for ensuring they have the authority to submit the photo for the contest.
- IECA assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, deletion of defect of entry.
- By submitting a photo, participants agree that the image may be used for reprint in the Environmental Connection Magazine, electronic communication, IECA resource library and social media. The participant retains the ownership of the photo submitted and the photographer will be credited to the individual submitting the photo.
View the online photo submission platform to submit your entry.