What do you think is the best membership benefit IECA offers to manufacturers/suppliers?
We find the most valuable benefit to be the connection we make with the industry through the marketing avenues.
How do you apply this benefit to your work?
We are continually advertising in Environmental Connection magazines. We recognize the readers of the magazine look to the Environmental Connection for quality articles and current industry events. We find it very beneficial to be included so readers will recognize the company name.
IECA membership costs less than $15/ mo. How has IECA membership earned its keep?
By attending the IECA events, we have been able to make amazing contacts and lifelong friends, which is priceless.
Would you recommend membership to one of your peers?
Absolutely, the IECA is the leading organization on education for the erosion control industry.
Have you had an experience with IECA that has made you think, "This is why I joined IECA"?
This past year at the IECA annual conference, we were able to meet with customers, suppliers and colleagues all at the same location.
Top benefits for manufacturer/supplier:
View complete list of membership benefits>>
Find supplier and manufacturer members>>
- Discounts to attend the industry's premiere events
- Connections to other professionals through IECA's
- IECA member logo for promotional use
- Membership in your local Chapter to find contacts in your region
- Discounts on advertising in IECA publications
- Opportunities to sponsor exclusive events
- Special member pricing on exhibit space at IECA's Environmental Connection Conference, the world's largest soil and water event